# Phase 2 – Your Team
(4 months prior to the election)
Of course, you can not do this all on your own. To succeed, you need experts, advisors and supporters.
- Start with a list of people you need. This might include:
- a Marketing Specialist, managing your marketing channels (e.g. social media, email, etc.)
- a Web Developer with technical skills to get the election compass online
- a Media Designer
- some political scientists for advice (e.g. teachers or students)
- some social scientists for advice (e.g. teachers or students)
- enthusiastic citizens / people with good connections to the administration, newspapers and other institutions
- someone with great language skills (for wording and spelling)
- Think of people that might fit into these positions and contact them.
- Organize a kick-off meeting of your entire team to present your project, the plan, the structure and timeline.
- Establish your organization tools and communication channels.
- Get everyone to work, gather todos and assign them, set deadlines.