# Phase 10 – Observe
Everything is up and running? Good! The only thing left to do now, is get your election compass into as many hands as possible.
# After the election
Only a few things are left to do:
- Gather your team and reflect! Write down what you learn.
- Did you enjoy the project?
- Do you think it was a success?
- Would you do it again? And if so, what would you change?
- Collect feedback from everyone else and write down what you learn.
- What did the newspapers write?
- Send a feedback form to the parties.
- Archive the election compass. You can delete it of course, but if you can, just keep it online. It can still be a valuable resource of transparency.
# A last request: Please give back to this project!
The OpenElectionCompass is free to use and open source and there are many ways you can help our mission:
- Write a blog post for us: Tell others about it! For example: write a text about your personal experience and send it to us so we can publish it here. If you can, attach photos.
- Feedback: Did something not work as expected? This can be a technical problem or a recommendation in this guide. Please give us feedback (opens new window)!
- Technical support: You happen to be a Web Developer yourself and want to get involved? Please do! There are many big and small things that can be improved with your help.
- Financial support: We want the project to grow and this will require a continuous flow of money. While we try to keep everything cost-effective, you can always support us financially. Using the OpenCollective platform, you can make one-time or recurring donations – every amount is greatly appreciated. You can also see how we are spending your money. Donate now (opens new window)